The Cancer Centre and Cliniques Universitaires Saint-Luc staff have all been mobilised in the fight against cancer.
Flow chart for Cliniques Universitaires Saint-LucCheck Flowchart
Flow chart for Saint Luc Cancer CentreCheck Flowchart
Prof. Michel Symann, Emeritus Professor of the UCL Faculty of Medicine, President of Board of Directors of Anti-Cancer Foundation, Adviser to the Cliniques Universitaires Saint-Luc Cancer Centre.
The members of the Cancer Centre Scientific Council are:
- Prof. Thierry Boon Falleur, President of Cancer Centre Scientific Council, Professor with UCL Faculty of Medicine, Director of Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research in Brussels, Effective Member of US National Academy of Sciences.
- Prof. Jean-François Denef, click here
- Prof. Augustin Ferrant, Ordinary Clinical Professor with UCL Faculty of Medicine, Head of Associated Unit of Haematology Department at Cliniques Universitaires Saint-Luc.
- Prof. Vincent Grégoire, Clinical Professor at the UCL Faculty of Medicine, Member of Directing Collegium of Cliniques Universitaires Saint-Luc Cancer Centre, Co-ordinator of Clinic for Neck, Jaw and Facial Cancer Studies, President of European Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology (ESTRO), and Elected President of EORTC Radiotherapy Group.
- Prof. Marc Hamoir, Ordinary Clinical Professor at UCL Faculty of Medicine, Head of Associated Unit of Ear, Nose and Throat Department at Cliniques Universitaires St Luc, President of Directing Collegium of Cliniques Universitaires Saint-Luc Cancer Centre, Co-ordinator of Clinic for Neck, Jaw and Facial Cancer Studies, Secretary of FNRS Head and Neck Contact Group.