Le The Cliniques Universitaires Saint-Luc Cancer Centre contains fifteen multidisciplinary groups, each specialising in one type of tumour. These discussion groups consist of specialists from various disciplines; all are experts in arriving at diagnoses and choosing courses of treatment.
Each patient’s case is discussed individually and specifically during these multidisciplinary meetings, thus guaranteeing optimal care, a very accurate diagnosis involving modern technological progress, and personalised treatment based on the multidisciplinary group’s experience and the most recent advances in medicine and surgery.
- What is cancer?
- Our approach: effective and humane medicine
Types of tumor
Choose a pathology from the following list
- Adult haematology
- Breast tumours - The Breast Clinic
- Cancers of the head, neck and upper respiratory system
- Chest and lung tumours: Oncology and chest surgery group
- Colo-rectal Tumours
- Endocrine and thyroid tumours
- Eye tumours
- Hepato-Bilio-Pancreatic Tumours
- Locomotive system or Sarcoma
- Oesogastric tumours
- Paedratic haematology and oncology
- Pelvic Tumours
- Tumeurs de la peau - Clinique du mélanome
- Tumours in the central nervous system
- Urinary system tumors